Pages

.

Orange Glad Sweet Treats



I love getting mail. I love the surprise of finding fun goodies in the mail. Even if I know it's coming, I get excited to find something for me in the mailbox. I love surprise mail even more. Like Orange Glad. They are a company that sends you a box of treats and it's a complete surprise as to what is inside. You can order once or monthly or just whenever you feel like it. Or you could send one to someone as a gift. Feel free to send me one!


Orange Glad discovers sweet shops around the country and sends their goodies right to your door. Boxes include info about where the goodies come from. 


This time I got the October box. It was filled with delicious treats like Cookies and Cream Marshmallows, a brownie, Brownie Crunch chips, tea, wild flower honey and a Butter Cream Pumpkin Cookie. 

My favorites were the marshmallows, honey and cookie.


I really want to get the December box. I bet there are some delicious holiday goodies inside!
You can use my code MANDY9 to get 10% off. 

I received an Orange Glad box free for this review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment