Pages

.

Marshmallow Popcorn

This week. Oh my gosh, you guys. It's about killed me. I thought once school started and it was just Isaac and me at home that it would be so relaxing. Wrong.  Hannah takes Hip Hop and technique dance classes, physical therapy for her knee, basketball and she and Preston both take piano lessons. Then there was her Parent Teacher Conference (which she aced!). Most of these things are in the town that her school is in which is 25 minutes away. Not bad, but not convenient. Then we had Lance's and Emma's dentist appointments on different days in a city an hour away. Of course I go with Lance so I can do shopping. Plus I took Preston and Emma's group school pictures for their elementary school. My only time to relax has been after the kids are in bed and Lance and I settle in to watch Revenge on Netflix. I am addicted to the show! And snacks to go along with it. Like this Marshmallow Popcorn. It's so easy after the busy week I had. I used Neon orange food coloring since it's Halloween time. 




Printable Version

Ingredients
2 bags microwave popcorn, popped
1 stick butter
1 (10 ounce) marshmallows
1/2 cup brown sugar

food coloring, optional
Directions

  • Pour popped popcorn into a large bowl; remove any kernels
  • Place butter, marshmallows and brown sugar in a large microwavable bowl; microwave for 1 minute.
  • Stir to combine and then microwave another 30-60 seconds, until it’s all melted.
  • If using food coloring, add it now and stir in until evenly distributed.
  • Pour hot marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and mix. It is very sticky so may want to spray a spatula with non-stick spray before mixing. 
  • Let stand 10-20 minutes for marshmallow mixture to set slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment