Pages

.

Bacon Jalapeno Ranch Dip

Are you into watching sports? I am not. I like soccer live and gymnastics during the olympics, but that is all. So when fall rolls around and it's football season and then basketball season, I don't care. I only watch the Superbowl for the commercials. My husband likes these sports, but thankfully he doesn't put up a fight when it's evening and my shows are on. Like he'd stand a chance anyway. Psh. However I do love all the food and treats that accompany sports parties. Like Cowboy Caviar, Mexican Egg Rolls or Golden Graham S'mores.
This Bacon Jalapeno Ranch Dip fits right into that category. You can add more or less Jalapenos and hot sauce depending on your spicy tolerance level.


Ingredients
6  green onions (sliced) 
1/3 C. jalapeno peppers (sliced, diced) 
1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese 
1 1/2  C. sour cream 
1 1/2  C. mayonnaise 
1  packet of ranch dressing mix, dry not prepared
2  tsp. hot sauce 
8  bacon strips (cooked crisp and crumbled) 

Directions
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Refrigerate for two hours so the flavors can meld. Serve with crackers, chips or veggies. You can save about a tablespoon of the bacon crumbles to garnish on top if you like.





No comments:

Post a Comment