Pages

.

Verde Nacho Casserole Meal Recipe

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
I have mentioned how busy life is.Whether you are married or not, have children or not, life is BUSY. Especially now that our kids are getting older. My two oldest take piano lessons, my oldest daughter takes dance and plays basketball and has physical therapy for her knee once a week. Not to mention the fact that we live 25 miles from town where all but the piano lessons take place. So we are on the go a lot. But I don't want my kids to miss out on activities just because we live far away from everything. Dinner on those nights is an easy meal like tacos or pizza. I have another quick and delicious meal to add to my arsenal: Verde Nacho Casserole.



I shared this photo on Instagram of the beginning stages of making this casserole. 



And once it came out of the oven, I couldn't wait to top it off and dig in!



The Kraft Recipe Makers in Verde Chicken Enchilada is what I used to make the Verde Nacho Casserole. See that bottle of Creamy Ranchero? It's the bomb dot com. It is creamy like ranch dressing, but with a spicy kick. I love it! So does my husband and that is crazy because we rarely like something at the same time. 
Make this tonight! You can find them in the pasta aisle.
Printable Version

Ingredients
1/4 cup pickled jalapeño peppers
1 can (2.5 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
1 can (14 oz.) TACO BELL® 99% Fat Free Refried Beans
3 cups tortilla chips (3 oz.)
1 lb lean ground beef
1 pkg. (18.2 oz.) KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Verde Chicken Enchiladas

Directions
  • Heat oven to 350°F; spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
  •  Brown meat in skillet; drain. 
  • Stir in Finishing Sauce; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. 
  • Spread chips onto bottom of prepared baking dish; top with layers of beans, meat, cheese and olives
  • Bake 15 to 20 min. or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through. 
  • Top with Filling Sauce and peppers.

You can like Kraft on Facebook for more awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment