Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays


 I love all the great recipes linked up last week! There were over 100 linked up! Thanks so much for that and for coming each week with you amazing recipes. Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so if you have any Valentine's treats you'd like to share, please do. You could also link up something that would make a great romantic dinner. 
Here's the 3 links that caught my eye this week:

Homemade Tater Tots

from Tmuffin

Um. Really? I want to eat that photo.


Cake Batter Cinnamon Rolls
from Chef in Training

First off, I love that story about red frosting. Awesome, but sad.
Next, just look at those rolls! Cake batter and I are in love so these are gonna happen soon in my kitchen. 
Word.


from Everyday Mom's Meals

Wha...? I have never heard of doing this! How brilliant.
Plus it would be great in the summer, yes?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment