Pages

.

Recipe Round-Up {Strawberries}

Hey everyone! I am loving this spring weather that we finally have in my neck of the woods. It is a gorgeous 73 degrees outside and I am heading out to mow my lawn. Before I do, I wanted to round up my strawberry links. Strawberry season is here in full force and I love it! I made some jam last week and I bottled it this time. I usually freeze it, but wanted to try something different. Success! I have to thank Brandie for the recipe round-up idea. I've seen it other places, but she reminded me about it. Enjoy these refreshing treats! Just click on the pics for the recipes.


Strawberry Quick Bread

Strawberry Freezer Jam

Strawberry Julius

Strawberry Pancakes 

And one other...I am making homemade lemonade and adding this Strawberry Sauce to make Strawberry Lemonade. Yumm...


Photobucket
GBPRecipeRoundUp

No comments:

Post a Comment