Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

 Totally Tasty Tuesdays
Happy Fall! I am so happy to say that! But I am kinda sad Summer is over. I don't miss the high temperatures, but I miss my kids playing in the sprinklers and swimming at the reservoir and such. But cozy Fall weather is so nice! 
Here is last week's most viewed recipe...
Fall Acorn Treats
from Modern Christian Homemaker
Other Faves...
Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole
Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole
from Loves Bakes Good Cakes
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Hand Pies
from The Brunette Baker
Apple Popover
from Ma Niche
Easy_Buffalo_Chicken_Dip
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
from Plucky's Second Thought
apple crumble cheesecake bars
Apple Crumble Cheesecake Bars
from Blahnik Baker
Grab a button if you were featured!
Mandy's Recipe Box




No comments:

Post a Comment