Pages

.

Pumpkin Pudding Cookies


Are you ready for Fall baking? The mornings and nights are nice and cool, but the day is still pretty warm. 80's at least. I don't care. I am doing my fall stuff. I put up my fall decorations, made soups for dinners, put out my fall scented soaps and candles and now I am baking with pumpkin. The weather ain't gonna tell me what to do. It's fall up in here.
Back when I was horrible at taking food photos, I made some Chocolate Pudding Cookies. They are delicious. Don't judge them by their photos, please. Just make them. This time around, I made them with Pumpkin Spice pudding. They turned out great. I could just taste the Pumpkin flavor, but my family totally could. Next time I will add 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice to the mix to bump it up. These will be a family favorite in your house, I promise.


Ingredients

1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 pkg. (3.4 oz) JELL-O Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
2-1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 pkg. (12 oz.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips

Directions
  • Preheat oven to 375°F. 
  • Beat butter, sugars, dry pudding mix and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. 
  • Add eggs; mix well. Gradually add flour, baking soda, and Pumpkin Pie Spice beating until well blended. 
  • Stir in chocolate chips. 
  • Drop teaspoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
  • Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
  •  Remove from baking sheets; cool completely on wire racks.




No comments:

Post a Comment