Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

 Totally Tasty Tuesdays

Hello! Thanks for joining me each week on Totally Tasty Tuesdays. Before we get to the party, I must brag about my now 11-year-old. She just had a birthday on Sunday and I can't believe how grown up she looks. 





I mean really. She is starting middle school in 2 weeks. I'm gonna need lots of Diet Coke to get through it.
On to the party! Here is last week's most viewed recipe...

from Mostly Homemade Mom

Other faves...

from Turnips 2 Tangerines

from The Adventures of MJ and Hungryman

from Dessert Now, Dinner Later

from Lemon Tree Dwelling

Recipe for Baked Avocados...such a simple recipe to make that absolutely wows guests! http://www.lambertslately.com/2013/07/baked-avocados-recipe.html
from Lambert's Lately

Grab a button if you were featured!

Mandy's Recipe Box



-->

No comments:

Post a Comment