Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

 Totally Tasty Tuesdays
This is our last week of summer vacation. My kids go back to school next Monday. I am having torn emotions. On one hand, my kids are so ready to get back in school. They are all set with clothes and supplies and can't wait to get back to their friends. Plus, it will just be Isaac and me at home which means tons of free time for me because he takes 3 naps and is so good when he's awake. I am looking forward to that. On the down side, my lil Emma goes to Kindergarten. I am sad about that. She's too little! We have all day Kindergarten out here since it's so rural which means she will be gone from 7:30 am until 4 pm Monday through Thursday. Huge adjustment coming her way. So how about some fun to cheer me up?

On to the party! Here is this week's most viewed recipe...

25 Thirty-Minute-Week-Night- Meals #callmepmc www.callmepmc.com
from Call Me PMC
Other faves...

Butter Pecan Turtle Cookies
from I Want Crazy

Hsschicken1
from Heavenly Savings

Chicken Chili
from Yummy.Healthy.Easy.

from Lemon Tree Dwelling

Trim Healthy Tuesday – Cracker Salad (S)
from Stacy Makes Cents

Grab a button if you were featured!

Mandy's Recipe Box



No comments:

Post a Comment