Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

 Totally Tasty Tuesdays
Well hello!
How was you weekend? Mine was wonderful. My birthday was on Mother's Day this year and to celebrate Lance and the kids bought me a glass storm door. I am so excited to have the cool night air come through during the summer. Well, hopefully some nights will have cool air.

undefined undefined
The kids also gave me my favorite gifts of all-handmade. Hannah made me a paper bouquet of flowers, Preston made me a necklace with matching earrings at school, and Emma colored some awesome Tangled coloring pages for me, and Isaac only got up to eat once during the night and slept in until 8:30 am! They also made me breakfast. I got spoiled!

Let's see the most viewed recipe from last week...
Bacon Cheeseburger Roll 
from Hot Eats and Cool Reads

Other faves...


Upside Down Apple Pie 
from Flour Me With Love

April 2013 005edit
Pretzel Pizza Rolls
from Somewhere in the Middle

Chocolate Cake piled high sandwiching Peanut Butter Cookie Dough and Peanut Butter Frosting - from dietersdownfall.com
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cake
from Dieters Downfall

Apple Toffee Crumble | www.somethingswanky.com
Apple Toffee Crumble
from Something Swanky

Mini Grasshopper Cheesecakes
Mini Grasshopper Cheesecakes 
from Paint Chips and Frosting

Be sure to grab a button if you were featured...


Mandy's Recipe Box


No comments:

Post a Comment