Pages

.

Pina Colada Green Smoothie


Summer weather is pretty much in full swing around here. Which means it's hot. HOT.
Like high 80's in May. 
Not okay. I hate when it's too hot to eat. Weird for me I know, but it happens. 
But this smoothie is so good and refreshing that you will want to drink it for every meal. It does not taste like spinach, at all. I have a thing for Pina Colada drinks, non-alcoholic for me. I love the combo of pineapple and coconut so much that when we go to Vegas or Wendover, NV I sit at a machine to play slots just to get a drink from a waitress. Winning money is just a bonus.
But this version is healthy. And your body and taste buds will thank you for it. Make it!




Ingredients
4 C. frozen pineapple (I buy them on sale, cut them up, and freeze)
2 C. fresh spinach
2 C. coconut milk
1 scoop Tropical Monsoon Smoothie (optional but oh sooo good)

Instructions

  • Place all in a blender and blend until smooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment