Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

Yes, you are in the right place!
Mandy's Recipe Box has undergone a re-design. I have been loving Ashton's DIY blog design tutorials and decided to remake my blog. I love the fresh new look. Thanks to Ashton for her smarts!

My little garden is coming along. I really want the zucchini and tomatoes to hurry and grow. Fresh veggies right out of your own backyard just can't be beat. 
I haven't even had to weed it. Because my husband has been doing it. Yes. Reason #893 that I love the man.
Our anniversary is coming up on the 30th and it will be 12 years! Amazing.
Emma's birthday is coming on Father's Day this year. She just got her hair cut {she wanted it short like a friend of Hannah's, which is chin-length, but I got her talked into Hannah's length}just below her shoulders and my sil put a green and a blue extension in it. She's a little rock star. Now that I think about it, she had a pink extension in last year on her birthday. Must be the Summer/Birthday tradition. 
I hope you're staying cool {or warm on some of these crazy weather days}and having lots of fun in the sun!

Here's the #1 viewed recipe...

from Feeding My Temple

Other faves...

from Dessert Now, Dinner Later!

from Heather's French Press

from Life {Made} Simple


Grab a button if you were featured...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment