Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

How's your summer?
It's hot and windy and dry, dry, dry in my land.
It's quite frustrating.
Try watering the lawn with the wind blowing it into the air rather than the grass. It is really bad. The crops are  not getting the moisture they need and it just makes me kinda grumpy. As I am typing this, the news is on and the weather lady just said that it's a bit breezy. Ha. Try a freakin' hot hurricane type breeze. Silly lady.
Swimming lessons are coming along great. The kids just love them. We are done on Thursday and it will be a sad day for them. I won't miss driving into town (30 min. each way) every day, I'll tell you that.
Though I will miss getting a fountain Diet Coke every day. The can just isn't the same.

Here is the most viewed link...

from Six Cents

Other Faves...

from The Rickett Chronicles

from Something Swanky

from The Kitchen is My Playground

from Now Things are Cookin'
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment