Pages

.

Drumsticks with Heat

I had a request from Tammi over at Momma's Meals asking if I would want to be part of her Featured Fridays where she features other bloggers and shares a recipe that she made from their blog. I agreed and today I am sharing her recipe for Drumsticks with Heat. 
So go check out what she made from my blog today. It's super yummy, I'll tell you that.
Now, here's a little about Tammi...
Tammi is a stay-at-home mom with an adorable little girl who started blogging for a couple reasons:
1. She loves to write and cook and take care of her family.
2. She wanted to put all her favorite recipes that she has found in one place for others to find.
There's lots more yummy recipes on Momma's Meals but today I am sharing this one...


Ingredients
2 lbs chicken drumsticks
1 (18 oz.) bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper (I only used 1 Tbsp. and Lance-who loves hot stuff...uh he married me, didn't he?-said that was plenty)
2 Tbsp. Frank's Hot Sauce

How You Do It
In a large zip locked bag dump the sauce ingredients. Add the chicken. Seal, making sure you get all the air out of the bag. Massage it all together and refrigerate for as long as you like. I did it for a few hours, Tammi does hers the whole day.
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray and lay each drumstick on the sheet. Cook for 20 minutes, rotate the drumsticks and coat again with the marinade. Cook for another 20 minutes.
Note: Mine took about an hour, so 30 minutes each side.

Photobucket
This may have been linked to these parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment