Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

We only have 2 school weeks left until summer vacation.
My kids are out May 24th.
Mixed feelings going on all around.
Hannah (9) is bummed. She loves school and seeing her friends.
Preston (7) is so ready to be done. He loves learning and all that, but he is itching to be with his dad on the tractor and farming. He goes with Lance all.day.long. We're talking 7 am, at least and they don't come home till  10 pm most nights. The kid hangs with the best of them. And he is ready to do it all again the next day. 
So he's taken care of for the summer.
Hannah and Emma (3) on the other hand need something to do. 
There's the garden to weed, yes, but other than that, I've gotta find something for them to do. I can't stand when they want to watch t.v. so much. Emma is used to being home with me, but Hannah just loves her shows. Not really sure where she gets that from...
So maybe she shall be my little slave apprentice this summer.

Here are the features this week. 
Crazy goodness going on in blogland, I tell you.


from Everyday Mom's Meals

from Finding Joy in My Kitchen

Mexican Chicken Salad with Chili Lime Vinaigrette
from Meg's Everyday Indulgence

Feel free to grab a featured button!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment