Pages

.

Creamy Lemon Crumb Bars in Chinet Bakeware®

I was sent a package containing the new Chinet Bakeware.

Chinet Bakeware®
The first disposable baking dishes that let you take your food from oven to table to freezer to microwave, all in one attractive, non-stick pan. And because it's from the Chinet brand, strength and stability are built in. Bakeware is designed to be sturdy and dependable no matter what you've got cooked up. And not only does it look good, but you can leave it behind without worrying about losing your favorite permanent pan. Made in the USA of 90% recycled material, Chinet Bakeware is finally an idea in disposable bakeware that isn't half-baked.

Mine were a pretty sea foam green color. To test them out I made  Creamy Lemon Crumb Bars.
Perfect excuse to make them.


The insides are slick and my bars didn't stick. I sprayed it with cooking spray just to be safe.


See? No stuck on bars. These pans are pretty sturdy. I took the 8x8 square pan out of the oven with one hand and it wasn't all floppy like the aluminum pans tend to be.

I love these new pans. I just stuck the lid on and popped these babies in the fridge. No messing with plastic wrap today!


Just awesome results.
For the recipe click Here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment