Pages

.

Recipe Round-Up: Cinco de Mayo Style

I always celebrate Cinco de Mayo by making Mexican food. I have to. It's in my roots. 
Some get crazy over St. Patrick's Day but I love Cinco de Mayo.
In case you don't know, that's May 5th. It's like the Fourth of July only for Mexico.
It's all about Independence, baby.

Just noticed I totally misspelled "Asada". It's not Adada. Wow.

I know it's called "Spanish" rice but it still goes perfect with any Mexican meal.

Aw, I miss my Grandpa. This makes me think of him whenever I make it.

These are the only kind I can eat now. They are the rulers of enchiladas. Trust me.

Oh such a favorite of mine. I need to make these soon!

Of course you need homemade tortillas with any Mexican meal.

Now I'm craving Mexican food. 
I have more Mexican recipes here
Adios, mis amigos!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment