Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

We had a mellow week, for once.
Then on Saturday, Preston participated in his first Pinewood Derby race and made it to the District race. He was so excited. He got a little trophy and is so proud of that thing. He named his car "The Rook" which I thought was appropriate as it was his first race. You know, a Rookie?
He had a great time building it with his dad. I love the memories we're making!


Well done, Kid.

Now are you ready for the features?
I think you are...
from Feeding my Temple
With a name like that, it's gotta be good! It looks mighty tasty as well.

from Grateful Belly
This is one of my favorite salads! Yet, I've never made it. What's that about?

from Recipes We Love
How perfect these would be to take to a picnic! Just put the lid on and pop into a cooler and you're set!

from BruCrew Life
1. Yum.
2. Gorgeous
3. She's amazing. {Just look at the pics on the post}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment