Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

It's starting to act more like spring around here. But then 5 minutes later it's winter. I went to the park with my Emma and sis-in-law and nephew yesterday and it was wonderful. Nice and warm. Then shortly after, it looks like it's going to snow. Makes me grumpy. I am ready for some grilling weather! Then I can make these...

from Sis Sisters' Stuff
I can totally taste it! I love the charred part of the chicken! It's my favorite.

from The Shady Porch
Talk about deep dish pizza! 

from Crumbs & Chaos
It really is quick and easy and I need some of this salad, Stat!

from French Press
What kid wouldn't like these? Heck, what grown-up wouldn't like these?

from Crazy for Crust
Looks amazing. PS. Go see her 80's story and pic. It'll make your day!

Be sure to grab a button if you were featured today!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment