Pages

.

My New Kitchen

I am finally getting around to showing you photos of my new kitchen!
Back in November, we got new cabinets and counter tops. I still don't have the back splash but soon, hopefully. So ingore the junky area where the back splash will be. Cuz it ain't purdy.

Here's the before photos...




I had nowhere to put cookbooks, so there were 3 on the counter there by the stove and the rest were on top of the fridge. I didn't have much counter space either.


Where the clock is on the wall is where my new bookshelf sits.


I am so in love with my new cabinets and counter tops. I love being in the kitchen, now. It's so much brighter!



I now have a lazy susan down and to the right of the sink in that corner cabinet. All my plastic containers, pans, pots etc. are in that. So easy to access everything!


The print on the wall by the stove says, "If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."
Fits me to a tee. Although, it could add "and a Diet Coke".


Below the microwave is a compartment that pulls out which holds my garbage can. No more sitting out in sight. It didn't fit under the sink and now it's hidden away.


 Let me show you some of my little favorites...




How about this candle topper?




I love this lil produce store...


It holds my aprons...




Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment