Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

I went to town (that's what we who live out in the middle of nowhere call going to a city) yesterday with my cute pregnant sis-in-law to help with her little boy while she went to her doctor's appointment. Then we did our  grocery shopping and all other errands that we have to do when we go to town. Quite a busy day so I didn't get a chance to schedule TTT to post like I normally do. 
Better late than never!
I'm letting your clicks be the votes again today. I am featuring the most viewed recipes...

#3...
from Shugary Sweets

#2...
from Stella B's Kitchen

#1...
from Something Swanky

There you have 'em! And for good reason. 

I also have to show you these bars that were inspired by the Reese's Fudge Pie I made. 
Really. I'm not making that up. 
The Ranch Wife really said that.
How nice!

from The Ranch Wife Chronicles. 

Be sure to grab a button if you were featured.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment