Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

I've been watching The Voice this season and let me just say how much I love it!
I'm not a fan of American Idol. Never have been. Not sure why, exactly, but I just never can sit through an episode.
The Voice, I love.
I love the coaches: Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green, Christina Aguilara, and Blake Shelton.
They don't annoy me.
Especially Adam and Blake. No they do not.
Sigh.
Anyway, I think you should all watch it. The blind auditions are done and it's on to the competition.
And while you watch, a little nosh wouldn't hurt you. Especially the goods I'm featuring today.

from Life as a Lofthouse
I'd feature Holly's recipes everyweek, if I could. She and I are foodie twins. I love every single thing on her blog. Every.single.thing. These baby breads are calling to me.



from Life is Sweets
I used to get an apple fritter from my grocery store bakery whenever I went there. I would eat that and a Diet Coke on the 30 minute drive home. I've been better at not getting a fritter, but now I sure am craving one!

from Meg's Everyday Indulgence
I love me some corn bread! Smeared with honey butter and I'm a happy girl.
Look at that! I just wanna eat the photo.

Apparently I am craving carbs.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment