Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuedays


Ah, Valentine's Day. The day of love.

But this year, I say pass. Only because my husband is gone in WY working in the oil fields on Valentine's Day. So while the rest of you are out on romantic dates or getting engaged or snuggling up to a good romantic comedy, I'll be curled up with a chick flick and Diet Coke.
I got mini boxes of chocolates to give to my kids and they'll love that so I'm happy I have them. 
Cuz I sure do love my little ones.

I requested that you link up any Valentine's treats or recipes for romantic dinners. Boy, did you deliver!
I  am featuring more than 3 this week because I just couldn't choose 3.
Look at these...


from Crumbs and Chaos

WCRcheesecake

from Lisa's Dinnertime Dish


from DJ's Sugar Shack

Prosciutto-wrapped Turkey Breast with Kiwi & Pomegranate

from Sumptuous Spoonfuls 


from My Crowded Kitchen


from Crazy for Crust

And that's just a handful of the amazing links from last week. Holy smokes! Go BACK and see the rest. I could go on all day.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment