Pages

.

Nestle Crunch Girl Scout Candy Bars


I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.


I don't know one person who doesn't love Girl Scout cookies. I have always loved them. My favorites are Tagalongs, Samoas, and Thin Mints. I have seen many girl scout recipes out there and I am sure you have, too. Once a year is just not enough for me to enjoy Girl Scout cookies. I am super exicted about this limited time product: Nestle Crunch Girl Scout candy bars!! 
You heard me!



I'm even more excited because they come in my 3 favorite flavors!! Thin Mint, Caramel & Coconut (Samoa) and Peanut Butter Creme (Tagalong). What are the odds of that? 

I went on a shopping trip at Walmart and found these in the check out line. So look closely for them. They aren't available in all stores. I had to go to three different Walmart stores to find them. They are only available for a limited time so you better go buy some before they're gone!




Once I got home, I had to try them all.


They are just as delicious as they look. I love the Peanut Butter Creme the most because I love peanut butter.

Be sure to check out Nestle on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment