Pages

.

Fluffiest Cupcakes

I found this recipe on Tidy Mom and had to try it. To me it just made a boxed cake mix very light and fluffy. Too light for me. I actually prefer the regular box version. These were delicious but so light that I felt like I had to eat more to even know I had any. I will just stick to the directions on the box next time, but it's fun to try new ideas. See what you think.




Printable Version

Ingredients

1 box cake mix, any flavor
3 large eggs
1/2 C. butter, melted
1 C. water

Directions
  • Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
  • Melt the butter in the microwave.
  • Add cake mix, eggs, and water to the butter in a mixing bowl.
  • Beat on low for one minute and then on high for one minute.
  • Fill cupcake papers 3/4 full.
  • Bake for 20 minutes.
  • Cool and frost.


No comments:

Post a Comment