Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

 Totally Tasty Tuesdays

Welcome to Totally Tasty Tuesdays! I was so happy to see some new blogs link up last week. And I am always happy to see my "regulars" each week. You guys are the best! 
My little Emma is 5 as of Monday. She will start Kindergarten in the fall. Whaaat? I don't know why my kids won't listen when I tell them to stay little. I mean, Isaac has started rolling over and plays with toys, Hannah is starting middle school this year, and Preston won't stay home to play if he can help it. He has to go farm with his dad, which is really cute. He would be disgusted if he knew I said that. 
You know I have to show you Emma's pictures that I took...






Now on to the party. I dedicate this one to the birthday girl.

Last week's most viewed recipe...

30 days of crock pot
on Saving You Dinero


from New Mrs. Adventures

from Beela Bakes

IMG_7002
from Memories by the Mile

from Semi Homemade Mom

from Everyday Mom's Meals

Grab a button if you were featured!

Mandy's Recipe Box



No comments:

Post a Comment