Pages

.

Bubble Up Breakfast Casserole with Velveeta Cheese

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.

Breakfast is one of my favorite meals. Which is funny to say since there's only 3, but it's still true. I don't always make a big healthy breakfast because my husband is off early to farm with my oldest son in tow, the girls wake up at different times, and I don't do early mornings especially having a 4 month old who still needs to eat during the night. But when I do make a good breakfast it's gotta be good. And fast. This casserole using Velveeta Cheese aka Liquid Gold is good and fast. It has Velveeta for crying out loud. And bacon.


I went shopping at Walmart (which you can see here) to buy this delicious liquid gold and found it among a lot of other cheeses. It was not in the refrigerated section, but on the regular aisle.



I brought some home to make this delicious casserole for breakfast. It's so good the way it is, but you could add other veggies like onions or green chiles and top it with some hot sauce if you want. The Velveeta melted down so smooth and kind of blended in with the eggs. 


Printable Version

Ingredients
6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 can of Pillsbury Grands biscuts, 8 count (I used the flaky layers kind)
6 eggs
1 1/4 C. milk
8 oz. Velveeta , cubed
1 C. shredded Colby Jack cheese
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
salt 
pepper

Directions

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. 
  • Quarter biscuits and place in pan. 
  • Top with cooked bacon, Velveeta and Colby Jack cheese. 
  • Whisk together eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
  •  Pour over cheese and biscuits.
  • Bake 30-45 minutes, until golden brown.
  •  Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.

Check out Velveeta's Facebook page and Twitter, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment