Pages

.

Strawberries 'N Cream Cookies

I made you some cookies. All you gotta do is come get them. They are mighty tasty. They have cran-strawberries in them which I use in my No-Bake Granola Bars. And they are made from my favorite chocolate chip cookies. So much goodness going on I tell you. And if they have fruit in them, they totally count as a health food.




Printable Version

Ingredients
2 eggs
1 c. butter, softened
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. kosher (coarse) salt (Or table salt, but I love the flavor of using kosher salt)
3 c. flour
1 C. white chocolate chips

Directions
  • Mix the eggs, butter, sugars, and extract. 
  • Add the salt, soda, and flour. 
  • Combine and add the chips and cranberries.
  •  Mix all together. 
  • Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet. 
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. 
  • Remove from oven and cool one minute.
  • Remove cookies from cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.


You will love these Strawberries & Cream Bars, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment