Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

Welcome, welcome. 
Just typing that made me think of Effie Trinkett in The Hunger Games.I got to see it on Friday and it did not disappoint. My husband had been gone to Wyoming for about 3 weeks when he was able to come home. Well, almost home. He met me in Utah to take me to see the movie and get my new camera. I'm so in love!
With my husband, of course.
I can't wait to start posting recipes using it. I still have recipes to share that were taken with my other camera. It's been so fun using it and playing with it.
I have some great features for you today. Take a look...

 
from That Little Touch


 
from SteakNPotatoesKindaGurl

 
from Everyday Mom's Meals

 
from Shurgary Sweets

Feel free to grab a button if you were featured...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment