Pages

.

Completely Irresistible Finds

I am starting a new thing. 
I am constantly seeing awesome stuff while browsing Amazon.
It's kinda selfish to keep it to myself when finding it.
So I am going to start sharing the knowledge with you.
I know, I'm nice like that.
I've ordered some things that I've come across and other's, I haven't. Yet.

This is just for fun and maybe you'll be inspired.
It's called...



I am starting with these earrings. I own them now.



I couldn't resist these owls.

I have started sewing. Nothing fancy. Just some rag quilts and ruffle bags. Mine is the bottom one. Promise.




We use these for everything. Library bag, church bag, travel-in-the-car bag, etc. I like to use mine when I don't want to take my whole purse somewhere. I'll just stick my wallet and a couple other things in this bag and it's much lighter.
I love Susie's version and I think I will make it that way next time. But the ruffles are fun.
I love this fabric!



It's Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf! How fun is that?

I just broke my salad tongs. Well, they broke. I was just tossing a salad when they fell apart. In the salad. So I am eyeing these tongs.


I {heart} Joy the Baker. So much. Her blog is amazing and she is hilarious. I am getting her cookbook soon.

Joy the Baker Cookbook: 100 Simple and Comforting Recipes

So there's some of the awesomeness that I've found so far.
What do you think?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment