Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays


Christmas is this week! I can hardly believe it. We will be leaving for sunny CA on the 28th so this will be the last TTT of the year! It will resume in January, so watch for it. I will show the featured recipes from this link up then. So link lots of recipes up this week! 
We are surprising our kids (9, 7, and 3) with a trip to Disneyland, Universal Studios, Sea World, and the San Diego Zoo. They don't know about it. We will tell them on Christmas morning and I can't wait to see their reactions. You know those commercials from Disneyland where the parents tell their kids that they are going there? I cry all the time at those. Well now we get to make our own video and I am anxiously awaiting the moment. 
On to the awesome features...


Chocolate Candy Cake
from The REAL Housewives of Riverton

You just know I  would feature this baby! I mean really. I've also seen this done with white Kit Kats and pastel M & M's for Easter/Spring. Love it.



Cookies n' Cream Fudge
from Chef in Training

I'm not a fan a traditional fudge. It's just too much for me. Crazy, I know. But I love all the different varieties out there now like my S'mores Fudge (hanging out on the sidebar) or this version. Now that I can handle!



Serendipity 3 Frozen Hot Chocolate
from Something Swanky

For heaven's sake.

There are too many delicious link to choose from so I did my best. Just know that I'd come and eat your dish with each and every one of you.
Thanks for being such awesome peeps this year and always supporting Mandy's Recipe Box.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your's!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment