Pages

.

Guest Blogger: Edesia's Notebook

Hello there, friends. I have another guest here today. She's such a cute gal with great recipes, that I couldn't resist asking her to guest blog for me. So here she is...




Hi, I'm Lesa, author of Edesia's Notebook. I am a SAHM to two little girls (ages 1 and 3) and the wife of an awesome guy. I love to cook and I get really bored making the same dishes over and over again (no matter how good they are!), so I have become slightly obsessed with trying new recipes. I am constantly scouring magazines, cookbooks, tv shows, and the internet for new recipes to try. Whenever I try a new recipe, I post it (including any alterations I made) and pictures of the finished dish that I took myself. When I find a good recipe, I want everyone in the world to try it! My recipes are simple, great for busy weeknights. I usually avoid recipes that have a long list of ingredients or multiple complicated steps. If you are looking to add to your weekly dinner rotation, stop by sometime. I hope you find something that you would like to try.



Slow Cooker Sesame Orange Chicken

Ingredients:
½ cup flour
4 chicken breast cutlets, cubed
⅓ cup teriyaki marinade
1 cup orange marmalade
¾ cup orange juice
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
2 tbsp sesame seeds
4 servings hot cooked rice

Directions:
Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and toss to coat. Transfer chicken to slow cooker, shaking off excess flour.

In a medium bowl, combine teriyaki marinade, orange marmalade, orange juice, soy sauce, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Pour over chicken and stir gently to coat. Cover and cook on low heat 4-5 hours or until meat is tender.

Sprinkle in sesame seeds and serve over rice.

Makes 4 servings.

Thanks, Lesa, for sharing this great recipe. I will be making it soon! Be sure you visit her and say "hey" for me. Also check her out on Facebook.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment