Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays


Welcome to Totally Tasty Tuesdays! How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Did you eat till you couldn't move, and then lounge around and eat some more? Did you shop till you dropped (or go into a fight or got trampled or got arrested)? I had a great Thanksgiving visiting my side of the family. We rotate years and it was great to see them all. I didn't go shopping on Black Friday this year. I think it's the first time. I just didn't need anything that was advertised. So I had sugar plums dancing in my head while all you crazies were out being crazy!

I am in full Christmas mode now. My tree is up and decorated (all the ornaments are ours from growing up), the halls are decked with boughs of holly, my Christmas Story Leg lamp is glowing, and the village is out. It needs new snow, but I love the Christmas Story characters.

I don't know about you, but here in the Bird house we have the trinity of Christmas movies:  The Christmas Story, Elf, and Christmas Vacation. With Home Alone 1 & 2 thrown if for good measure. 




I just love those Chinese guys. Ra-ra-ra-ra-ra....
and the "Fra-GEE-Lay" package. 


Now onto the goodies.
 I am featuring an appetizer for those parties, delicious donuts, and a cake that would make great neighbor gifts.



from Olla-Podrida


from Shugary Sweets

I love baking with Eggnog!!


from Frugal Follies


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment