Pages

.

Christmas Help For Busy Bloggers

If you are as busy as I am this time of year, I'm sorry. From Christmas shopping to family parties to wrapping gifts, my month of December is full. I love it though. We do make sure to do the important stuff like drinking hot cocoa and snuggling up to watch Elf, Christmas Vacation, and Christmas Story and remembering the true meaning of Christmas. However, that's why I'm giving a shout out to Shutterfly. They will be taking care of one less thing on my list: Christmas cards. I always just stick a family photo in a Christmas card, but this year I will be letting them do my dirty work. Cuz they don't mind. The hard part for me will be in trying to decide which card to pick. They are so cute. I mean look.


See? Difficult decision ahead. I'm also loving the birthday cards
Want to get in on the action? If you are a blogger, go here and get yourself 50 free Christmas Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment