Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

 Totally Tasty Tuesdays

2 weeks, ya'll.
2 weeks to baby time!
Being induced has its perks.
Like knowing I won't be in public and having my water break in the ice cream produce aisle.
Or knowing I won't give birth in the middle of nowhere in the backseat of my vehicle (we're over an hour from the hospital).
Or for sure having access to pain meds cuz this mama don't have nothin' to prove. 
I know there is still a chance this baby may come anytime and all that could be moot, but I have always been induced with each of my pregnancies and don't see this one being any different.
Lance will be coming home this weekend, hopefully, so we can get the finishing stuff ready. Like putting the cradle in our room, etc. And I am not letting him leave anytime soon.
So let's party!
Here is this week's most viewed recipe...

Hot Cheesy Taco Dip 
from CrazyLou

Other Faves...


Chocolate Strawberry Dip
from What's Cooking, Love?

Frosted Cakey Sugar Cookies by Back For Seconds #lofthouse #sugarcookies http://backforsecondsblog.com
Frosted Cakey Sugar Cookies
from Back For Seconds


Not So Fried Rice
from The Plaid and Paisley Kitchen


Chicken & Spinach Lasagna
from The Unsophisticated Kitchen

Super easy lemon bars--the white chocolate in the base is the perfect balance for the tangy lemon curd.  #desserts #recipe #lemon
Lemon-Vanilla Dream Bars
from Kitchen Meets Girl

Grab a button if you were featured!

Mandy's Recipe Box

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment