Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

Hey guys!
Totally Tasty Tuesdays is back!

 Totally Tasty Tuesdays

I am still taking a break from posting recipes so I can focus on my sweet little boy.
Yep.
In case you haven't heard...It's a Boy!

He is such a good baby, oh my goodness. He only gets up twice at night to eat and is so happy when he is awake. The kids are in love with him. All I want to do is sit and snuggle him. So that's exactly what I do.
I love this picture of him I shared on Instagram...


See why I have trouble doing anything but stare at him all day?
I have amazing blogging friends who are filling in for me while I enjoy my little guy. Have you seen the posts from Back for Seconds and Crazy for Crust? Amazing. So stick around for more great recipes from my friends.
There are no features this week so link up your best stuff and the features will return next week.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment