Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

Potato harvest is in full swing.
I drove the big truck Saturday for about 5 hours and then we were done for the day. It was just a test run to make sure everything was working right. Starting on Monday, we go from 8 am to anywhere from 10 pm to midnight. Oh.so.excited.
It's pretty cool to see the whole process from driving along side the harvester machine and getting loaded up in my truck to unloading into the equipment which sends it through into the cellars. I will take pics next week and share them with you.
I'm blessed to have a husband that farms so he can take Emma with him while I'm working and that Hannah and Preston are old enough to be home alone after school for a little while until Lance comes home.
It really is a fun job. Where else can you get paid to read? While I wait for my turn to load or unload or during breakdowns, I just pull out my book and wait it out.
Now let's get on to the party!
 
Most viewed recipe...
 
 
from Love Bakes Good Cakes
 
Other faves...
 
from Or so she says...
 
from My Favorite Finds
 
 
from I Thee Cook
 
Lady Behind The Curtain - Candy Corn Oreo Treats
from Lady Behind the Curtain

Be sure to grab a button if you were featured...

 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment