Pages

.

TotallyTasty Tuesdays

I went to town yesterday to do some shopping and such. Hannah's birthday is this Saturday so we got her birthday gifts as well as school shopping done. {Yay! Done!} Growing up, my grandma would take each grandchild out to lunch and then birthday shopping, just the two of them. I loved it. That's what I do with my kids now. They love being able to hear mom say, "Yes" when they see something they want rather than, "Not today." They have a certain amount of money they get to spend and they can get whatever they want. For Christmas, Lance and I do it without them so they get surprise gifts, but I love that they can choose their own birthday gifts. So now that the long day is behind me, on to the party...

Last week's most viewed recipe...

from The Kitchen is My Playground

Other faves...

from BruCrew Life

from Baking with Blondie

from The Salty Kitchen

from Like Mother, Like Daughter Food

from Lark's Country Heart

Be sure to grab a button if you were featured!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment