Pages

.

Hidden Valley for Everything

This post brought to you by Hidden Valley for Everything. All opinions are 100% mine.

Have you heard of the new product from Hidden Valley? It's the new Hidden Valley Everything.

Move over, ketchup! Hidden Valley's new line of condiments gives burgers, fries, wings — basically everything — a definite delectable upgrade.

Hidden Valley® For Everything Topping & Dip Original Ranch® is the same great tasting Original Ranch® flavor, now thicker and creamier. Perfect for dipping fries, topping wings or spreading on burgers.

Hidden Valley® For Everything Topping & Dip Salsa Ranch® lets you spice up your backyard BBQ with this creamy topping. A perfect punch of flavor for your favorite finger foods, like quesadillas and tortilla chips.

HVR_FEGroupShot_0412_VS.JPG

And they are available at Walmart! You can find them in the ketchup isle. They are gluten free, as well, for those of you who follow a gluten free diet.

Be sure to play the Ready, Aim, Ranch-Everything game. You can click here to play. I played and my high score was 5550. My kids will totally beat me, I'm sure.

I love dipping fries and chicken strips in that thick and creamy ranch you get in restaraunts. My family loves Ranch dressing with pizza, pot roast, you name it. This is the new ketchup! Now, I can have that great quality at home and so can you! So head to your nearest Walmart and grab a bottle (or 5) of these new Hidden Valley for Everything. I know I am.

P.S. Did you know that 60% of kids ages 7-12 say that ranch dressing is a must for veggies? I am with them there!

Here's a great recipe from the site.

Ranch Cucumber Dip

½ peeled cucumber, seeded and chopped
½ teaspoon dried dill weed
1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
2 cups sour cream – or substitute Greek yogurt
Chips and/or sliced vegetables
1/2 peeled cucumber, seeded and chopped
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Best if chilled overnight. Serve with chips and vegetable dippers.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment