Pages

.

Baked Cheese Sandwiches


More cheese comin' at ya! Last time I posted an Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole that is a pleaser. Well this cheesy sandwich will be as well. I found them on Pillsbury.com. The best part is that you can adapt it pretty much any way you please. Use this as starting point and just add whatever you want: deli ham, deli turkey, or change up the cheeses. My kids loved it just with the cheese, but I'm sure they'd like it with some lunch meat in it as well. I sprinkled mine with sesame seeds, but next time I will try Parmesan cheese. And I'll be dunking them in tomato soup.


1 can crescent rolls or 1 can seamless dough sheet
4 (1 oz.) slices cheddar cheese
4 (1 oz.) slices mozzarella cheese
1 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
1 Tbsp. sesame seeds

Separate or cut dough into 4 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal).
Place cheeses on one side of each rectangle. 


Fold dough over cheeses; press edges with fork to seal.


 Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush tops with melted butter; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment