Pages

.

I'm Feelin' the Love & Something New


First of all, I am excited to have received not one but three Stylish Blog Awards! I'm feelin' the love, friends! Thanks so much to Holly @ Life as a Lofthouse, Desi @ Steak N' Potatoes Kinda Gurl, and Cassandra @ Butter and Oven Mitts. I love doing these and reading these because you get to know more about the bloggers.
Rules...
Thank the person who gave you the award with a link back to them.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award my favorite bloggers,
Contact those you awarded.
7 Things About Me...(in no certain order)
1. I love Diet Coke. With a passion.
2. I love reading. Especially Joanne Fluke stuff. I am currently reading Catching Fire from The Hunger Games series. Intense.
3. I really really want to go on vacation to Disneyland with my hubby and kids. They are in that stage where everything is magical.
4. I love blogging. I love that I get to "meet" so many awesome people. I could totally hang out with some of the gals I've met. We'd have a food party!
5. I love my night time television. I am hooked on CSI, Teen Mom, Lifetime channel movies, to name a few.
6. I have such an addiction to collecting cookbooks. I love the Pioneer Woman's and I've pre-ordered Our Best Bites and can't wait to get it.
7. I love Reminisce Magazine. I would love a time machine so I could go visit the 1930's to 1950's. So that magazine is as close as I'm gonna get.

Now for some bloggers I love...
 Maria @ Rainy Day Farm
Jen @ How To Simplify
Tina @ Mommy's Kitchen
The Girls @ Eighteen25
Mary @ Deep South Dish
Cindy @ Skip to My Lou

So there you have it.
Now on the the something new...I'm excited to announce Totally Tasty Tuesdays here on Mandy's Recipe Box.
It will start this coming Tuesday. I have loved participating in other blog parties where you can share your recipes and find some great ones from other bloggers as well. So come back each Tuesday to share your recipes or just find some awesome recipes from awesome bloggers.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment