Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

Welcome to Totally Tasty Tuesdays!

 Totally Tasty Tuesdays

Life is so busy having a newborn. Isaac is 4 weeks old already and getting that adorable baby fat. I just kiss his cheeks all day long. And his feet. They aren't chubby, but oh so cute and I just have to kiss them. He is doing so good and things are slowly getting back to normal around here. 
Here are the features.
Most viewed recipe...

Copy cat mcdonalds shamrock shake recipe
Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
from My Litter
Other Faves...
24 Hour Fruit Salad
from Cooking with K
Lemon-Lemon Cake
from Feeding my Giant
Chicken Fajita Pie 
from My Biscuits are Burning
Chicken Milano 
from Chef Not Included
coconut vanilla krispie treats at shakentogetherlife.com
Coconut Vanilla Krispie Treats
from  Shaken Together
Grab a button if you were featured!

Mandy's Recipe Box

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment