Pages

.

Totally Tasty Tuesdays

Two more weeks.
That's all we have left until school starts.
I am partially ready. I am not ready to get up at 6:30 again. I am not ready for the homework or PTO meetings or all that. I am ready for the kids to go back and have fun. Hannah especially loves school. Preston has been having too much fun working with his dad, so he isn't ready to go back.
Then it will be just Emma and me.
Kinda ready for that...
How about you? Has school started yet for your kids?
Here is this week's most viewed recipe...

from Something Swanky

Other Faves...

from Everyday Mom's Meals

from With A Blast

from Olla-Podrida

from That Little Touch

Peanut Butter Caramel Bars
from Lemons for Lulu

Grab a button if you were featured...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment