Pages

.

Choose Your Flavor Cake

 My sister-in-law brought this cake to dinner one day and I love it. It is more like a quick bread/cake. And the best part is that you can choose how you want it to taste. You just pick your cake mix and a pudding mix and there you go. You can simply dust it with powdered sugar and be done or drizzle it with a glaze that matches. Lemon glaze, chocolate glaze, vanilla glaze, and on and on.



Printable Version

Ingredients
1 box of cake mix of your choice (I used yellow)
1 pkg. instant pudding of your choice (I used lemon)
3/4 c. water
4 eggs
1/4 c. oil
powdered sugar for dusting

Directions
  • Mix all together and pour into a greased bundt pan.
  •  Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
  • Let cool in pan 5 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to finish cooling.
  • Dust with powdered sugar and serve.

 

You can sprinkle with powdered sugar, or drizzle a glaze that matches your cake flavor over the top. Another yummy trick is to sprinkle the bottom of the bundt pan with cinnamon sugar before adding the batter.




I wanted to show you my tree, as well! Be sure to notice two very important characters on it. Our decorations on the tree are made up entirely of each of our ornaments we received growing up and that our kids are now getting from us.





We received the Leg Lamp last year and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment